Girls, what do you like as a gift?

My girlfriend birthday is tomorrow and I don't know what to get her lol. What do you girls like as a gift?

Most Helpful Girl

• every girl is different... YOU should be able to know what are the things she likes

• i was thinking maybe a spa day for her? then at night i would take her for dinner

• a dinner together sounds like a nice idea... go for it

What Girls Said 3

• well it depends on the type of girl she is, i being a more tomboyish and not materialistic wouldn't mind a simple card and a piece of chocolate

• so what type of girl is she? i can try to help to lead you in the right direction

• how about a nice evening with her eating pizza, watching a movie of her choice and a spa day is a great idea

• i guess i can go with that.

• I like jewellery (like Pandora because it has sentimental meaning), time at the spa, homemade dinner from my man, flowers, chocolate covered fruit

• i think she has one of those Pandora bracelet things. Do i need to get that "charm" thing? The spa thing sounds good too. I think she might like that.

• A good book or video game. A new cozy sweater. Fun socks. Tickets to go somewhere fun.

• Tickets sounds good. We could go to a football game or something like that

What Guys Said 0