SINGLE PEOPLE: when was the last time you approached someone?

how did it go?

• today
  • yesterday
  • last week
  • last month
  • few months ago
  • years ago
  • never

Most Helpful Guy

• Today... went on a date... was fun.

Most Helpful Girl

• The last time I approached someone was a few months ago and I was rejected. It hurt but it's not the end of the world. Plenty of people to meet, you know? :)

What Guys Said 27

• Saturday, she claimed to have a boyfriend but went out for a coffee. Had her mom ring her to escape but her convo was boring anyway ha. Next please

• I ask them if they lift. If they say no then I tell them to fck off because they are beta.

@Consultantisback

• It's been a long time, probably a year since I approached a girl. I was too drunk, so it was definitely a bad decision, but at least I can take a hint though, lol.

• Never.

Poor me!

• Working up the courage to ask someone out.

• yesterday. i make it a point to approach someone new at school daily.

keeps me sharp.

• urgh... that was fucking forever ago... I'm quite shy :(

• went well!

• Never, really. I'm going to try next week though.

• 10th grade... yeah...

• how'd it go?

• oh, come on! because one girl rejected you years ago. men are too sensitive

• I still haven't found some one who I like as much as her... and the way I was shot down was pretty brutal.. and yes, I AM sensitive.

• Few months ago. Haven't found anyone I am interested in yet. It went well :P

• Why would I approach anyone when she'll just say no?

• Last year and the Muslim babez was cold @elissadido so baby i craii :'(

• Oh noo boiii <3 Don't craiiii, you will find another Muslim Babez, she ain't the only one out there ;) <3

• I never have

• I've never approached someone asking for a date.

• I just don't really ever want to approach people and get to know them.

• The only time I kind of tried they said no, which was like a year ago. Im bored and alone all the time so I asked them if they wanted to hang out but they said they were too busy and planning their wedding lol

• I never approach any one for I am single, but 'happily single'

• I've never really approached anyone.
    The girls I know have always asked me...

• When I was 15 years old.

• I just sat down, said she looked nice and slipped her my number on a piece of paper, so I'm waiting, if she calls, good. If not, good all the same

• you should have asked for her number. few women call first.

• I wasn't upset. you're changing your story around, but it's ok.

• Changing? No, there is nothing contradictory in what I wrote. Now if you want a detailed report of what happened there is of course gonna be more info in there. And still you didn't answer the one question I made you... Why don't you go and approach some guy while I stand here and tell you how it's done? I didn't ask for your "expert" opinion miss "I have made the first move after knowing a guy for a little while."

• probably never.

• The only time I've ever approached a girl in my life was when I was 15. It was bad. I had wished she simply had just said no. I'm never approaching women ever again.

• June 2014 is the last time I approached a woman.

• I've never just seen a girl I fancied and walked up to and asked her out.

• A few months ago, she acted shy and flattered and told me she'd think about it and get back to me. She didn't.

• today. when she was asking me about wedding with her boyfriend after two years. i said how can i help you in this decision when i love you? my decision will be biased. she just smiled and continue asking the same question.

• When I approached someone? Years ago. It went well. I got some pussy for a like a month.

• "Never"

How'd it go? Great

What Girls Said 16

• Never... that's why I'm single xD

• three years ago and he became my boyfriend

i just sorta inched closer to him and started talking. then he asked my number, lol

• i'm terrible, i never approach :x i don't think i've ever been that interested in anyone enough to approach them.

• I never have either, but I have made the first move after knowing a guy for a little while.

I'm surprised you've never been that interested in anyone though.

• That sounds reasonable... I'd take that approach lol.

I've had crushes, but nothing of substance.

• Today I approached this guy unintentionally... I couldn't help it because he was drawing in the waiting room... and his drawing was just amazing

• I'm too scared of getting rejected😕

• Hmmm... LAST time junior high... I ask him out he rejected me. I haven't wanted to date a guy since.

• you haven't dated anyone since junior high because 1 guy rejected you?

• I tired in 9th grade I didn't like the guy. I seem to be attractive to older guys like 30 years old. BUT I would never approach someone that old lol Also, I haven't meet anyone i really like... I don't go out much!

• I was in the 8th grade when i first and last approached someone. Never will do it again because it is not my style.

• lol, what happened that was so bad about it?

• Oh nothing. He rejected which is fine (I was an awkward kid) but approaching guys makes me lose respect almost. This guy was NOT into me, but the fact that i had to do it was weird. And still is. Not uncomfortable just... not my thing.

• lose respect for the guy?

• I don't approach people xD Im too shy ahah always wait for people to approach me

• Last time was when i was 15. I'd approached many before that too. I guess I got a little hurt by a comment about my weight. It happened several times but this one really set me back. I just focused on other things than trying to fate after that. I'm in no rush.

• did you lose weight? plus, you shouldn't keep worrying about that guy from the past

• I had to vote option G. 👀

• Does approaching them via message count? If so, I did that some months ago. If not, it's been years.

• approach? what do you mean by that?

• I never had a boyfriend and I never approached a guy.

• 0|0
    • is that from skins?

• I have no idea. Maybe. I don't watch that particular show, I found the gif on pinterest.

• Told a guy I liked him first. He said you're a great girl but let's just be friends for a bit, although there was clear attraction both ways. Stops talking to me all of a sudden and then a few weeks later he's dating another girl. He was doing that to several of us and the fun gatherings he was organising all the time stopped. I'm not going to call him names, but I will call him unkind.

• yea, that was mean.

• @tyber1 leading someone on is mean. what don't you get about that?

• He liked her and that was obvious but he said he wasn't interested in going out with her. I'm not understanding, where did he lead her on?

• i always let people approach me if i like them i get to know them sad part is i fall inlove and they lose interest

• maybe they lose interest because you're being too passive and they don't even realize you're that into them.

• mayyybee