I just dated for the first time in my life and seeing her again. How should I continue my date with her to keep her interested?

Since it's my first time in the whole dating experience, I'm not sure what to do next. She's really attractive and I've never been with a girl before. First date went well and she said she had a nice time. We had coffee and talked about ourselves, asking questions and all. I dropped her at her place and for next date, I asked her out for Thai cuisine. I'm thinking on 3rd date, we'll go watch a movie. Anyways, I'm not sure what kinda moves I'm supposed to make in each dates and what I should talk about in the upcoming dates. I don't want her to get bored of me, you know. I've never dated before and she's a really attractive girl with a lot of options. So how do I keep her interested? :)

What Girls Said 1

• If she accepted to go out 3 times with you it's a good sign. Just be yourself ;)

What Guys Said 1

• Dude, just do what you do. I see it's going well. Good luck!