Is it bad to tell a guy you are falling for him?

When he has already told you prior he thinks he loves you. But at that point you weren't there, and now you are? He has seemed very reserved since then I want him to know how I feel but I don't want to seem desperate

Most Helpful Guy

• maybe you took too long to reciprocate.

Most Helpful Girl

• Why is it so bad in telling a guy that you have fallen for him.. Personally I would feel ecstatic.

What Guys Said 4

• Tell him. he will feel better about it. besides the world needs more love in it.

• Tell him right away, the longer you wait the more hell want to move on. No guy wants to sideline forever. Tell him your starting to get the feelings for him too and hug him. Gauge his reaction. If its a long tight hug you're set :)

• No it's actually a good thing and shows you have balls. (Not the kind that Bangkok lady boys have but you get the point)

• As a rule of thumb, whenever you think you might look desperate as a girl, just don't think like that. It is very difficult to seem desperate to a guy without trying to. Like... just don't, it really is just girl-typical ridiculousness.

What Girls Said 3