Do guys like shy girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• Shyness can be attractive for both guys and girls.

"They are both enticing and elusive, and people spend lifetimes chasing after such men [and women], trying to shatter their unattainability. (The power of apparently unattainable people is devilishly seductive; we want to be the one to break them down.) They also wrap themselves in ambiguity and mystery, either talking very little or talking only of surface matters, hinting at a depth of character you can never reach." -Robert Greene

I've always been reserved and was really shy as a kid and teenager, but I've gotten pretty good at conveying there's passion and depth beneath the surface. You can make it sound like you're subduing your most natural qualities, with vague comments here and there. It takes self control, but it fascinates nonetheless. When shy women master this, they can cast a spell and get guys hooked.

What Guys Said 20

• to a certain extent, sure.

• Shy as in: having many limits (like you never talk to anyone) due to shyness = I dont like that
    Shy as in: only being shy at the beginning when getting to know someone and then being more outgoing = I like that :)

• Some guys, but not all.

• yup, I like them but I'm very shy myself so... that's a problem ;)

• Its so difficult because you want to see if you connect with them but theyre always so shy.. I wanna be able to get to know you before i make moves

• Oh, right. Probably why I get a lot of stares but no action. Thanks a lot :)

• I don't know because most shy girls I've talked with send such dry texts that you can't even get to know them so I just end up deleting their number

• I do. It's very endearing. The only girl that I've ever crushed on used to be super shy, but at this point, she is just quiet, really. She no longer breaks into tears when she has to get up and speak, she is just mildly uncomfortable. She just doesn't talk for the sake of talking.

• Yes we do and no we don't. Guy and girls are stupid like that and we all know it's true.

• Too much effort for my liking. I am a shy guy and I prefer who are able to get me out of my shell.

• I'm dating a shy girl now. Its a little difficult because I have no clue what she is thinking. If you know your shy just try to give the guy some indication of what is going on in your mind. It will be better for both of you.

• I rove shy cuties with PASSION Dx

• A lot do, I don't. Im shy myself so it makes it more difficult for me.

• To the point where she at least reply to my questions even if they're incomplete full of horror.

• Yes, I do.

• Doesn't matter much she should be open with me at least, how else we're going to have a connection

• I do. I just never get to meet any due to them and me being shy lolol

• yes. if it doesn't block good conversations.. if it doesn't stand in the way of the relationship.

• Yes because it makes it all the better when you bang them

• yea it can be an attractive quality.

• more than girls like shy guys.

What Girls Said 8

• Everyone is different, so some guys like shy girls while others like outgoing girls. There is no "one size fits all" for this kind of thing.

• Yes they do

• I like shy girls.

• they love them

• no they don't

• Yep. :P :P

• Hmm I think they're a little scared

• Of course some do, but but it really depends on the guy.