Girls, Why is she ignoring me?

Okay I fell for this girl HARD.
Knew her for only three months.
But we dated only for one.
We were having sex about numerous times everytime i went to her place for about 5 weeks. Anyway, she broke up via text message after we got into our first vicious argument on the phone at 5am because i eventually blew up on her telling her she acts very strange and its rude to go for a few days consecutively without even inviting me with her a single time. anyway after the break up, SHE COMPLETELY IGNORED me and just posted pictures of her life every single day. Every two weeks i'd just send her a message that i pretty much just wanted to fully understand why (she has a very sophisticated character) she was ignoring me, absolutely no response. (to be honest i posted pics of me with other girls as much as possible, i thought that would've broken her down, but she's tougher than that prob was a mistake, and FYI she's a flight attendent she's in a different country with differnet people about 3 times a week)

i tried reaching out to her friends, (they liked me alot) they barely knew anything she won't talk to me or about me,

anyway after 3 months i finally run into her at the club, i was acting cool till 3am came and i got completely drunk and lost control haha anyway she laughed in my face and told me she doesn't give a fuck if she doesn't ever see me again, and ran to her friends and started laughing some more, this was my first girlfriend, my life all one night stands, been with a lot of girls before and after her but i can't shake her off my mind, is it messed up of her to ignore me so hard when she knew i was genuinely stressed and to laugh in my face like that, or is that what most girls end up doing? i don't know if its ridiculous that i stayed so stressed out for 4 months for a girl i only knew for 3, is it that normal when you don't get proper closure and you actually "love" her?

What Girls Said 1

• wow... so many words!!!

• I tthink it normal to feel that way.

• I think that was real bitch to do but she seems really upset and maybe not so happy as she claims.

What Guys Said 0