Having a lot of trouble evaluating my feelings for my girlfriend. What should I do?

I've been with my girlfriend for almost two years now and this is the longest committed relationship i have been in. I loved her but right now I don't know what to feel about her. We do get into fights and what not every so often but what relationship doesn't? We talk things through and get through our problems. Right now i don't know if I've lost feelings for her or what. I want to be there for her sine she's having a very tough time through college right now.

To make things worse, I think I'm developing feelings for someone else. I met her in this social club we both participate in and this makes me feel so ashamed of myself. It feels terrible knowing that I'm with someone and I still have developed feelings for another person. I mean it's a human thing but it still feels terrible.

I do not know where to go from here. Should I take a break from my girlfriend and this girl I like so I can evaluate my feelings? Will that help? I just want to do the right thing and I don't want to make someone suffer or lead someone on. I'm honestly terrified of where i am right now.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• I think you are losing feelings... I think you should take a break..!