Are attractive girls insecure as well?

I've always thought that when girls know they're attractive because they get hit on or asked on dates by a lot of guys, they walk around like a hot stuff like oh yeah I can date any guy I want because I'm attractive. But my friend told me that a lot of girls are also insecure even though they may be attractive. Is that true? How may of you girls feel that way despite seeing evidence that you are attractive.

• I'm still insecure
  • I'm confident that I can date any guy I want

Most Helpful Girl

• on some days yeah we can be insecure. im usually very confident and i have no problem getting guys, but we all have our insecurities you know. we don't just wake up and look PERFECT. for example sometimes i sleep with my hair in a bun and i eat a lot the night before, so then i wake up with my hair looking crazy when i put it down and i feel super bloated. but then other days i wake up and my hair looks amazing from the day before and my stomach is completely flat. plus ask anyy girl, she'll say there's at least one thing she would change or improve about herself

Most Helpful Guy

• I have dated a lot of girls/women and Luckily today My girlfriend is very pretty and secure but does not change her attitude over looks.

However others that are considered good looking hot or what ever are more insecure about their looks, and it does change them. They are in a constant battle with themselves to always be on top of their game far as looks are concerned. And that will always effect their confidence. Perceptiveness is a dangerous road for anybody. If a woman is so sure she can date or get any man to turn their head will be disappointed when they cross the paths of men like me that can see through shallowness and conceitedness.
    the most attractive women are the ones who where's a smile and is eager to share happiness to those around her.

NOTE: the ugliest woman I ever met or saw was a attractive movie star.

And besides my amazing woman. The most gorgeous woman I ever came across was this fun bubbly overweight woman so sweet and amazingly joyful. I wasn't after her but she just are confident in their own skin no matter what it breeds beauty.

What Girls Said 24

• Yes quite a few of attractive women are insecure. Some woman are so attractive that guys are afraid to approach for fear of rejection. Because of the lack of being approached they feel they are undesirable and then become insecure. Some guys have mentioned that they see ugly guys with pretty girls. You know why? Because those guys weren't afraid to approach them because they are use to being rejected. Nothing to lose by taking a shot in the dark.

• no matter how many guys would hit on a girl... most of us still feel insecure... especially when it comes to the guy we like... we tend to think 'yeah other guys might like me but what if i'm not what he is looking for'...

& besides unless you're a biatch lmao you'll never be too over confident about yourself... there'll always be sth you dont like

• Would you say you're also insecure a lot of the times too?

• Really? I did see your picture. You're pretty attractive too... are you insecure about your physical attraction? If not alot? Then when?

• thank you :)

i am insecure about some things haha... or just some days i have 'bad' days when i dont find myself pretty.
      but like i've said i'm not insecure a lot... i am insecure sometimes & its not about many things. and usually its when i have a crush...
      when i dont like anyone, i dont really have insecure days when i'm like 'omg you're so ugly' i just have days when i'm like 'i dont like this and that about me'.

• Anyone, regardless of how attractive you think they are, can be insecure or have a low self-esteem. A lot of times, people really don't see themselves the way other people may see them. Some people are simply harder on themselves and critique themselves much more. We can be our own worst critic at times.

• I agree, I mean take Blake Lively for example, she's obviously drop dead gorgeous, and yet she's mentioned before that she's insecure about her height

• I'm still insecure

• I don't know why but everyone thinks they are not good enough to a certain a degree. Yes, you maybe be ask out but with if the quality guy are poor! Then, you think your a low quality girl because all these low-quality guys like you! Or the really good looking guys don't like you.

• Very attractive girls can still be insecure.
    No matter how many guys ask me out or hit on me I'm insecure- girls don't think "oh 4 guys have asked me out in the past few months therefore I must be an attractive girl. "
    I don't feel attractive even if someone says I am. Insecurities are very deep rooted

• Do you know it's actually the other way around. Like attractive girls rarely get hit on. I don't know i meant seeing my friends who are really pretty and they dont get approached by guys more than those who are average-ugly.

• I could be asked by a billion guys and I will still feel insecure. Which I have been asked out by a lot of guys. To me I don't look the way I want. So i'm going to keep feeling insecure until I'm happy with myself. I need to stop being a lazy bum about that though, lol.

• Most pretty girls are the envy of others who will try insult them to make them less confident. Verbal abuse causes major insecurities

• Not insecure about how I look, but towards a guy I like. Mainly trust issues. I don't know about other girls, but I always ask myself "Does he really like me?" "Am I the girl for him?" "Is he telling me the truth?"

• I don't claim to be the hottest shit on the planet, but I'm alright and I'm still hella insecure. I've had good looking friends who were insecure as well.

I'd say anyone can be insecure, no matter what they look like.

• Attractive people are just as insecure as everyone else, especially if they don't believe they're attractive.

• Yea I do feel insecure sometimes but I don t know do you find me attractive? :p
    Look it s not as black and white as you think, there is a lot of thinks that build up self confidence and beauty is only one of them.
    Plus even if you re a veru beautiful you usually are never fully satisfied of yourself and see faults in you that others disregard.

• Yeah from what I see in your picture, you're kinda cute. But I see what you mean.

• Good ^^

• Most definitely. Some of the hottest girls I've ever seen were the most insecure. But mostly because of other girls who were extremely jealous of them and put them down a lot. Yes, even the prettiest of girls can be as insecure as the not so pretty girls.

• I'm not insecure and a lot of women don't like me because of this.

• They are still insecure

• I am extremely insecure. I get told I am attractive a lot yet I don't feel good about myself. I have never been asked out either or approached. Everyone assumes I must I have a boyfriend which is not the case.

• Were you told by guys or your friends that are girls that you're attractive. I'm insecure too but my guy friends have said I'm not a bad looking dude.

• People who I know including guys. I have no friends.

• No, we are not ;)

• I don't understand insecurity...

• I wouldn't know. Okay, kidding. I don't know any female that's not insecure.

• everyone is insecure at least a little bit in my opinion. Some my not want to edmit it thought

• i think most girls insecure no matter attractive or not

• Even if you're attractive, there are still other pretty girls who are prettier than you are. There's a hot girl hierarchy where some girls are hotter than others. I get compliments all the time and hit on fawned over and chased after but that doesn't mean shit if people treat every pretty girl like that. You start to feel as though people feel you're disposable and interchangeable with any other attractive girl. Looking good feels good sometimes but it's not always easy

• I think that i can't get nice guys just jerks and that i can't get the ones i like.

• Insecurity generally comes from self worth, self talk and often upbringing. Some attractive girls are insecure, some less attractive girls are secure with what they've got. Validation from outside never works - it's being cool with who you are that makes the difference.

What Guys Said 17

• Insecurity? yes it's possible why not, we all have insecurities in one area or another, nobody can be 100% secure in all areas of life, if they are very secure in one area then in some other area they will be insecure. Insecurity is something that is present inside us, yes it depends as to how a person controls, handles their insecurities.

Hence yes even attractive women can be insecure in their own ways in one area or another. it's true.

• Society places a lot of importance on female looks unfortunately. So they grow up wanting to abide by said values. Men are told be successful and thus that is the field they try to strive - instead of looks.

• totally
    filler

• Some of the most insecure people you will meet will be hot sexy white girls and its really annoying wow it pisses me off when a super hot girl who mine as well be a model asks a rate me question and says how insecure I am or will call herself ugly constantly it makes me want to punch a fucking octoups right in the liver lol. Octopus have livers right? lol

• They're insecure but don't show it.

• hot girls who get a lot of attention are the most insecure girls.

living on the apporval of others and being called pretty since a child/teen fucks your head up.

I've dated someof these women and theyre terrible lovers because they are insecure.

• The majority of women are insecure about something. Why do you think women get plastic surgery and all that nonsense? That's insecurity. The hottest woman can think she's fugly even though lot's of guys think she's a stunner.

• Even if they are insecure, they'd still reject u on the spot cuz u dont meet their standards lel

• Surprising but it's true, though it is not always true

• This proves that women shouldn't be taken seriously in anything. They are too insecure.

• The hottest girls can sometimes be the most insecure. They are often defined by their beauty and then they end up only seeing themselves by the value they believe beauty possesses, which in turn makes them super insecure because every tiny thing is emphasis on what they perceive as valuable in life. SO SAD.

• Yes. Quickest way to get a really attractive girl to like you and standout from other white knight faggots, manginas who are constantly being nice to her, and showering her with compliments. Be able to make jokes about her, and insult her.

She'll get taken back and become interested in why this guy isn't bowing down to her and treating her like a princess.

• more so than average looking girls

• Yep, because they're comparing themselves with another set of standards. They have this need to be perfect. They get a bad hair day and they freak the f out because that's not up to their standards.

• Definitely true. There are always comparisons to hotter girls, or impossible media standards of models and celebs. Plus in "real life" there will undoubtedly be girls she knows who have specific features that are better--possibly by a lot. This could include a thinner frame, more toned ass, bigger, firmer, natural boobs, perfect nipples, longer legs, etc. And that's not even starting on insecurities that DON'T have to do with looks. In short there's plenty that any individual girl COULD be insecure about, so it's not at all safe to assume that just because she hot, she's completely secure.

• 99.9% of women are insecure, why do you think the make and cosmetic industries are worth billions of dollars? Most women without enhancements look like dog shit.

• Still insecure.