Why should I pay for a date with a girl?

if im paying that makes her a hoe

Most Helpful Girl

• well if it is first then do it.. do pay too much or too low.. keep it cool.. and go halfsies from the second date..
    and the way you think.. you should go in a church and thank god if any girl would agree to go out with you..

• im paying for services

Most Helpful Guy

• you shouldn't have to

What Girls Said 5

• Find yourself a sugar mama then brah.

• first of all, you pay because your a gentlmen. if its a reasonable price then yea pay for it if she want some $300 dollar bag then no she prolly just want you for ya money.

• judging by the you are talking, any girl who agrees to go on a date with you is a saint.

• So if I pay what does that make the guy?

• If you pay that makes you a gentleman. How does it make her a hoe?

What Guys Said 3

• We are all little whores aren't we?

• what is this the boondocks lol I have no idea were to take a girl what would be to much or to little to spend on a chick but if I had a Bae I'd bring freida along and go to event cuz I'm sure girls love to go places no money required some times

• Feminism says you must do so. But I say screw feminism. Women work and so women can pay 50/50 and if she doesn't work then she's a bum and I won't be dating no bum.