What do you do after you step out of the Shower or Bath?

• Dry off completely & throw PJ's on
    78% (28)83% (24)80% (52)Vote
  • Don't dry off & throw PJ's on
    3% (1)3% (1)3% (2)Vote
  • Halfway dry off & throw PJ's on
    19% (7)14% (4)17% (11)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
13|14

Most Helpful Guy

• Walk around naked and air dry.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• I honestly open my legs wide open and dry that ridge first then the body. I don't wear pyjamas afterwards because I shower in the morning and afternoon plus i dont pyjamas.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dry off completely
    static1.squarespace.com/.../

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh come on! Why would I throw on cloths when I'm soaking wet.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dressed up in GaG and holla @ ma baby @elissadido 👄

0|0
    0|0
    • Hahaha you be pimpin' with all the ladies of GaG :( and specially with dem anon babez :'(

• Show All
    • Another hungry wolf? :( What about you? You tryna Holla at all dem anon babez, so I craiiiii :'( :'( :'( More than you !

• @ElissaDido hungry wolves is more dangerous than anon babez so what chu talken about >=(

• i dry off all the way then put cloths on

0|0
    0|0
  • I just dry my hair, put on clothes, and get on my computer or sleep.

0|0
    0|0
  • i pat myself dry then take my towel and swing it around to air dry my balls and ass. anybody feel me. push the like button if you do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just air dry and chill out

0|0
    0|0
  • eh, I dry of course completely off... not sure why I would wanna do it differently lol

0|0
    0|0
  • check my dick for shrinkage and frown.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dry off completely then throw on clothes

0|0
    0|0
  • Air Dry, and clean up the bathroom..

0|0
    0|0
  • Floss between my legs with the towel.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• I towel dry, moisturize nearly every part of my body with some Aveeno, then throw on a bra and some PJ's. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I shower at night. So after I get out of the shower, I put on my lotion and stuff and just sit around in my towel for about an hour or so. I might read a book or be on my phone. And then I drop the towel and get into bed... pj's are not my style...

0|0
    0|0
  • Dry off completely and chuck my pj's on. I won't put my clothes on until I blow dry my hair. I hate that feeling of wet droplets stuck on my back on my pj's

0|0
    0|0
  • Halfway dry off & throw PJ's on ahhah Isn't that everyone!

0|0
    0|0
    • Nan I think some like to "literally" dry everything off and make sure theirs no water still on them😄.

• Really? How strange! hahha

• Step by step? Dry off, wipe my mirror off, look at myself naked in the mirror, admire my boobs a bit, and then I get dressed. Every time.

I just really like my boobs post-shower for some reason.

0|0
    0|0
  • for me its like i get out of the shower and in my head im just like "COLD, COLD, COLD, COLD, COLD, COLD!"

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither of these I dry off, put lotion on, and then put my PJs on ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on mood , normally i do vote A. when i am alone or horny , i don't dry off and i get out nude

0|1
    0|0
  • Sit in front of a mirror with a towel on for like 10 minutes. Then I get dressed/get in pj's.

0|2
    0|0
  • The drying off part. I shower in the morning, so I will dress in whatever clothes I'm going to wear that day.

0|0
    0|0
  • Half dry off. Put on my face cream, lotion. Then I would put my clothes on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dry off completely then through pjs on

0|0
    0|0
  • I picked A, but sometimes I like to just sit in a towel for a while before changing.

0|0
    0|0