Girls, be honest do you like being approached in public? Like at a store or coffee shop?

Or would it make you uncomfortable?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah! Honestly gives me a confidence boost :) I don't like it where I'm alone though, I got asked out the other week outside a car park and I felt a bit uncomfortable

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I don't like being approached flirtatiously. I really don't mind if someone wants to strike up a casual conversation, but I don't like being hit on by strangers. It does make me uncomfortable, mostly because I don't know anything about the person and I don't know what their intentions are. Am I flattered? Yes, but not enough to enjoy the experience.

Like I said... casual conversations with strangers are fine. I have no issue if someone wants to ask about the book that I am carrying or talk about my favorite coffee in the coffeehouse. If a guy approaches me like that, I will assume he's interested, but I won't be uncomfortable.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes I do as long as its respectful!

0|1
    0|0
  • Depending on my mood I would be okay with it or I may be uncomfortable.

0|1
    0|0
  • No I do not and yes it makes me uncomfortable

1|0
    0|1
  • it would make me uncomfortable

0|0
    1|0
  • of course you doesn't like being approached

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah that usually makes me uncomfortable but only cause I'm awkward

0|0
    0|0
  • I would yell at you if you tried to randomly approach me. I don't want to be raped by some creep and I'm sure many girls here agree.

0|0
    0|0