Are any other guys here not in the mood for dealing with girls?

Like, for me, I just can't deal with girls and their shit at the moment. They play so many games it's so annoying to the point where I actually dont want anything to do with them. They require so much attention which really puts me off, as I am 24 years old and trying to sort my life out. This goes for girls my age and younger... I have not yet found a single girl who hasn't been so demanding and shit. Any guys in the same boat? Or even girls for that matter?

Most Helpful Girl

• I haven't been around ppls like that.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know man I think girls are to much work but I do want to know how having a girl would be like all these say they believe in true love why can't I believe them

What Girls Said 2

• I find its the maturity level of chics. Most chics have so mich drama and create it. If they only knew its such a draining turn off.

• Welcome to the women, our soul purpose is to pretty much sit around complaining and ask for things

What Guys Said 0