Guys, why is he smiling at me like that?

A guy I know has a tendency to smile at me. So I would be talking to my friends and sometimes he will look at me and smile. It would be a hidden smile. One of my friends has caught him in doing it. Why is he smiling at me, if I'm not supposed know he's smiling?

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe he smiles at you because you bring him joy and happiness. And because he could be trying to get your attention. and maybe he thinks you are hot and cute. Smiling is like flirting in a way.

• He smiles when I'm not looking nor talking to him. My friend said that he's smile was kind of hidden. I don't know if he likes me or not, but it sounds like he is flirting with some other girl, so I think he doesn't like me. I don't know, I'm so confused.

• Thank you for your answer and time. He's weird. I'll see what happens.
      Again thank you so much :)

• Thank you for the upvote. And thank you very much for selecting my answer as the most helpful opinion. And lol you are so right he is weird.😊We will see what happens.

What Guys Said 0