Should I send this to the guy I like?

Should I send this to the guy I like?

So I like my guy friend, my friend messaged him that. Then he's been acting weird and not talking to me that much anymore when we used to talk all the time before that. So I was thinking about sending him this text, which one is better first or second one? Okay fine I'll be honest with you, I did like you because you were nice, funny, awesome, I like talking to you, you also look good lol and most people importantly because you have a great personality and I don't know just some other things too. Tbh other guys have asked me out but I didn't know what to say because well I just liked you only lol. But Dw I DONT like you that way anymore because of what my friend told me what you told her yesterday XD
Or
Okay fine I'll be honest with you, I used to like you, but after what my friend told me what you told her yesterday not anymore I think lol XD

here's the pic of how the convo between him and my friend

What Guys Said 1

• ugh too much reading -_-

What Girls Said 1

• I wouldn't send either text they both seem a bit desperate. I think I'd say hey I know my friend messaged you don't look too much into it. Chat soon.