Feeling desperate of love life.. every guy I like freaks out and leaves before giving me the chance to let him know me?

guys i like, get intimidated by me, i try to break the ice, talk and stuff , but i feel like they see me as that girl they know they should be with, but choose not to. There's this guy with whom i share rhe same interests and think alike but he ended up giving up on me without even giving us the chance to start something ! It's very frustrating and sad really.. it makes me wanna be less intimidating it's ruining my love life..

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel the same way guy version
    Girls call me intimidating all the time because I always break the ice, talk and pursue dates!
    Like hello! If you want to get know someone you have to see them!

I think people in our age group suck
    I am only dating 35 year old ladies from now on (jk)! 😭😭😭😭

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're super extroverted and loud, it's a turn off. I'm not sure why they are getting intimidated, but I'm assuming it's because you have a big personality? If so, just try to tone it down a notch.

• Im not loud xD yes i talk to people but that doesn't mean im constantly talking to people. There has been many times when he saw me alone and didn't talk so.. its not about me socialising with other people and he is an intimidating guy ! So i have no idea why he feels this way

• There's just something about you that makes guys lose interest... maybe you come off as boring somehow? I'm not really sure..

• Dont bother you re not even helping lol

What Guys Said 5

• I don't want to sound mean but this is true. I've gone on a couple of dates with really pretty girls and even though we had the same interests I just found them boring as hell. Like I would be the one ALWAYS having to be the leader in the convo and steer it, it was just boring and no matter how many interests we have together and how attracted I am to you if I find you boring Imm just not going to want to spend time with you.

• I actually was the one whi started up conversations but i know i only need him to feel like talking to me so that i would feel comfortable talking about other personal stuff and being me. I just feel that he didn't give me that chance because its basically me who starts up the convo. I don't know reallh, :/gotvsome advice?

• Are you sure the problem is intimidation?

• What do u think?

• I don't know, because I am not there to witness it. I ask because sometimes a person's perception of their own behavior is quite different from how others perceive it.

• Why exactly do you do to intimidate guys?

• If you're the one initiating I wouldn't have any trouble with someone like that.

• If you think your problem is intimidation, here's a really easy trick: stare into his eyes as warmly as possible. Let your pupils dilate.

I think that's honestly the truest way to communicate affection. It'll drive him nuts if he's interested.

What Girls Said 0