Guys, What's a good first date that y'all would like?

Doesn't matter the age, just not going into my bedroom XD

2

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 2

• It depends. for me a first date goes into one of two categories.

1) If I don't know her all that well I need to get to know her better to find out if I want a second date. So I like to go someplace quiet where we can talk and get to know each other but public enough that if we don't get along so well we can split up and leave without any problems.

2) If it is a girl that I have known for a while I want to go do something more adventurous. My go-to date for that is usually a hike in the mountains. That way I can see how she holds up when she is dirty, tired and hungry... plus I can usually check out her ass when she is going up hills.

• There is something to be said for the traditional movie. If you're looking for something a little more uniqe, spending some time at the park is nice. Bowling is a lot of fun. If you're in high school, maybe a sports game you don't normally go see?

Yeah, stay away from your bedroom so soon...