I've Never Had My First Kiss... What Should I Expect?

So if you haven't guessed I haven't had my first kiss yet, I've had the opportunity but I've never really liked the guys that have tried so I never "leaned in" sort of speak. But I met this great guy that likes me a lot. He is a grade above me and is definetly one of the best football players on the team and he is very social and is friends with everyone. And he has had a serious relationship before so he is experianced if you know what I mean ;) . Anyways we are polar opposites and I never even thought he knew my name until I became friends with his sister and he stated to notice me I guess. Then we went to homecoming together and we text everyday ever since. But.. he is nervous around me in person which is a big deal because he is a loud person haha. And everytime we talk he calls me beautiful and during homecoming it got a little intimate but we still never kissed ( a lot of people thought we did haha). But I have been nervous because if I'm bad or awkward about it then it would be sooo embarassing so I didn't know if I could get some advice. Thanks for reading the whole thing!

Most Helpful Guy

• Just relax. I imagine your really quite beautiful and any guy worth kissing will appreciate that you want to be that close to him. Just go with it, it will feel natural and you don't have to think about it. Enjoy it, your not there to please him. Your there to enjoy each other. Just lean in, close our eyes, and relax. Let your hands wander explore his lips with yours. You will do fine. As straight e I find this strange to write. But, a kiss enjoyed essentially the same way by both sexes.

Most Helpful Girl

• You should expect a lot of exchange of salvia.

What Guys Said 3

• you should kiss him first

• Another person's tounge all in your mouth, and the uncontrollable tingles if its done right!

• Be careful. He will try to at least get a handjob

What Girls Said 0