I can't ever get dates with girls i'm attracted to?

Now before you comment saying I need to lower my standards. I don't go for super models I only need there to be just a moderate amount of attraction.. I can think of her as a 10 if she has a lot of the cute personality quirks that many women have. The problem is I find myself lowering my standards so much that I'm not even attracted at all and not really even the least bit excited to take the girl out on a date. This isn't really fair for either person you know? Many of them cancel shortly before the date anyways, like for example I'll get out of the shower and get dressed only to have the girl text me to cancel. What to do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe it's that grammar.

• The periods and commas haven't been going in the right places lately :P

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't lower standards, increase sex appeal instead.
    I'm serious.

What Girls Said 1

• Talk to them

What Guys Said 2

• Girls dont really care about looks man. They just care about whether you are confident or not. I never hesitate when i want a girl. Whether she rejects me or not isn't my problem.

• I am having the same problem and I figured out why. There is something you are doing wrong, something in your approach is just not right. Next time you approach a women, remember everything you said, what she said and how she reacted, write it down, and critique everything that happened. Just keep going bro, you have to get through the no's to get yes... its a numbers game!