Girls, What are your thoughts on quite guys?

Girls, What are your thoughts on quite guys?

I go talk to a girl they're not interested, then some other guy who has brown hair and is less attractive than me ( well that's what I think ) will talk to them and grab the girls attention even though they may be over weight or sleazy , I use to play 1st grade rugby league and started body building and have a fair size of muscle ( nick name in high school was barrel chest) , I go on tinder no matches , do girls only like guys who are European background or something? I'm half scotish and Swedish , seriously I give up on women I really don't get it... Also I'm naturally very quite / introverted but i come from a large working class background so I've sorted developed a thick skin.. also my dad had died.. So I can come across as being rough and thick skinned and also because I'm muscular I get told I'm intermadating... When I just want a nice girl who I get along with

0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Quiet guys are nice and yes girls like quiet guys but how will a girl would know your interested if you stay quiet? Speak up a little more.

0|0
    0|0