18 and never had a boyfriend?

Is this consider bad or good? I feel so lonely soemtimes

by the way, what age did you get your first bf/gf?

Most Helpful Guy

• !8? you are still very young, It's fine. Don't worry.

What age did I get my GF?

Well, I have always been single, I am single now and I wish to be single till the end. I have never had a woman in my life, now I know it will never happen, I have never tried also but that's fine I have accepted it. I have no regrets.

I hope one day you will find yours. Good luck.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's honestly neither, if you didn't then you didn't and if you did, you did! My first serious boyfriend I was 16- but that didn't end well it lasted about 3 years and all though I wouldn't take it back, i definitely wasted a lot of time. Now at 21 I can actually say I know what I deserve and that i'm happy. Yes it takes trial and error but even sometimes your first one can feel just right. keep your chin up and don't rush it, pick wisely- you're a gem!

What Guys Said 12

• Try being guys. A lot of guys are 22+ never had a kiss, sex or a girlfriend

encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images

• its good... wait for your marriage and be pure

• Neither. You are young! Chillax and let it happen naturally. The more you worry about these things the worse it gets. Just relax and take life as it comes at you.

• Not bad at all. 18 is still really young. I had my first proper girlfriend when I was 15, but it went terribly and ended up in immense heartbreak after 2 years. When you are really young you don't know what you want anyway, you are still maturing and heartbreak will occur from young relationships.

• 18. Cmon.. Still a baby. I was 16 when I had my first. Honestly 18 though you got nothing to worry about.

• I'm 22. I too never had a girlfriend. I feel so lonely.

• You have nothing to worry about not having a boyfriend.

• Am 19 and still single... Welcome to the club... Its not such a bad tjing to be single you know. a lot of crap happen in relationships that cjanhe your life

• Girl... girl.. I'm 21 and I've never had a girlfriend. You have nothing to be worried about :D.

• That's nothing... I'm 21, had a girlfriend and I didn't smash...

• Ya iv been single 4 months n already feel lonely ;/
    I was in 6th grade she was in 7th

• Your probably better off not dealing with the drama rite now anyways. Lol

• I can say from experience that you shouldn't worry about it. :)

What Girls Said 10

• Yes its okay listen sweety its okay if you don't have a bf!

• I don't think it's bad at all, its really all about your choice and the way you see it.

• that's normal

• Bro 20 and never had a boyfriend.
    Nah it s normal don t worry

• Im in the same boat

• I was 14 when I had my first boyfriend.

• It's a good thing. It's not like you got cancer.

• It's a good thing, and age 12 was when I had my first boyfriend.

• Honey, there's nothing wrong with that. Don't chase it, it will happen. Don't feel like you need a boyfriend so bad because everyone else has one. Trust me more trouble than it's worth

• I feel ya...