How do I keep a guy interested?

I am interested in him, we have been on 3 dates (haven't kissed yet)

What are some little thing I could do to keep him interested and ask me on another date? 😜

Most Helpful Guy

• You should give him a kiss, hold hands, have a passionate embrace at the end of a date. He needs to know that he is not wasting his time.

• Thank you! For some weird reason I'm nervous about kissing him and he is not my first kiss!

What Guys Said 3

• Being flirty is good and possibly indicating something sexual so he knows this is leading somewhere. suggest something cool to do together and maybe go along with his and your friends. He is more likely to say yes if his friends are going.

• Thank you for your opinion :) We are going to a place tomorrow where you can play video games and win tokens for prizes 😊

• Sex is a great way to encourage him

• Just stimulate his mind and his sense, excite him and give him the green light to proceed further and kiss you etc.

What Girls Said 0