I let this guy cuddle me on our first date- he won't think I'm easy will he?

They were like super tight cuddles though ahah, like if he cuddled me any tighter he'd have absorbed me 😂

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't worry so much about what other people think. Worry about being true to yourself and following a set of behaviours that you can live with. So ask yourself if there was a guy on this site who asked the following question, what would your answer be? "I went on a date with a really sweet girl last night, and we ended up cuddling. Does that make her easy?" I am pretty sure that your answer to that guy would be a definite 'no'.

If you absolutely need to have someone else's opinion though, because you are struggling with issues of morality because they are concerning yourself and you are not sure that you will be 'honest' with yourself... then no, he will not think you are easy. Cuddling on the first date is most definitely not the sign of an easy girl.

• What about if they were super tight and I let him touch my bum lol?

• Oh okay thank you :)

• You're welcome. I hope there are many more fun cuddling dates ahead for you ;)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• Since when has cuddling ever been associated with being easy.

• Well the cuddles sure seem like he wants you desperately for sure :) <3

Now about someone thinking if a girl / guy is easy or not depends on how they think and perceive situations, can't do much about that :) to each his / her own :)

• "She cuddled with me? Next time I bet she's going to bounce of my dick!" - Said no guy over 16 and/or with some level of intellect ever.

• No, I'd think he was happy to have the opportunity to do so.

• It depends on the guy. Some guys don't have morals and will assume you are easy. But some do have morals and won't think you are easy.

• Not from cuddling no haha :)

• Lol what, you just cuddled, and you shouldn't care whether he thinks you're easy or not, just do what you want to do

• You have to be care. You do not know who is he. He could be nice to you, in one moment he might change.

• Sure u aren't pregnant?

• Cuddle means instant marriage Peg!

• Only if he was cuddling your vagina with his penis.

• No. It's not like you had sex with him or gave him a blow job is it?

• I let him kiss my neck though but wouldn't let him kiss my mouth, is that still okay?

• That's just playing hard to get and I hate that.

What Girls Said 2

• From just cuddling? No, not at all.

• No. Cuddling isn't that serious.