What's the most romantic thing you've done?

Most Helpful Guy

• Bought flowers, a teddy bear, and perfume for my ex and went for a nice walk and had a picnic. All i could afford at the time. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Marrying my absolutely amazing husband.. It quite simply cannot get any better than that.

• ... yet..

• I wasn't frightened at all is the sad part... and it was on my bday too...
      the traumatizing part was that i was not in no way frightened that i had a Glock.38 in my face... and i just kept wondering why (later)... and my family doesn't get shocked by anything that happens to me... the only shock they will ever get is if i ever become a Millionaire lol. my own mother personally said that if i died, she had more kids lol... she cracks me up.

• Gosh.. Thank you so much for the MHG. :)

What Guys Said 3

• I could only afford a single flower. So i bought a rose and told her that every flower has its own meaning, and in the case of roses it symbolizes passion, secrecy, and love. I gave it to her and said for love and passion.

• Written a love letter to my first love. As i've never had a girlfriend i haven't been able to do much beyond that

• Love letter when she was away studying and singing to her even though I hated doing this.

What Girls Said 2

• no I am not romantic.

• I don't... I don't do romantic things.