How do you feel about dating a cops child?

Would you go after a girl/guy whose dad is a cop?

My dad is a cop

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't mind because we would be able to relate. ;)

What Guys Said 5

• It's too late in my life to be worried about a thing like that, most women I date shouldn't be living with their police officer dad.

If I was interested in a girl back in school, and her father was a police officer I would be ok with dating her as long as he kept his respectful distance. Having to be lectured or threatened every time you are spending time with your girlfriend is something no guy likes. He'd either break up with you or get into fights with the father. That's the stereotype of a police officer father, though. That he would be super protective of the daughter and be in the boyfriend's face the entire time.

If the father is a cool guy, and doesn't retaliate (illegally considering his profession) if the relationship ends sourly, then it shouldn't be an issue.

• Heh I used to have a crush on my neighbor , her dad was a sheriff, I didn't do anything wrong but I hung around their house and it was intimidating lol this was in high school , but now I probably wouldn't mind

• No because if he finds out what you have done to there child you will be like dead

• Yes I would. But I have to make friend with her daddy first.

I need to have more friend in the force

• Who cares if your not doing anything wrong then you don't have anything to worry about

What Girls Said 3

• Me personally, I would. If the guy I liked, his dad was a cop, then yes, I definitely would. To me, it would mean that I could be more comfortable because with his dad being a cop, I would feel safe, and secure. I would feel okay around them because I would know that if I was in trouble of some sort, then I could turn to someone close. So, if that is your case, I would go for it. All I say is, listen to your heart. If you really like this person, then just follow your heart, it will never lead you to the wrong place.

• It depends on whether you are breaking the law or not! Lol

• Wow 5-0 huh? Their kid? I'm a good girl so I wouldn't have to worry. What do you get in trouble a lot? Lol, I totally would.