Did he do more with her than just a kiss on the cheek?

My boyfriend of a year and a half recently started talking to a girl he used to date about three years ago. When I found out he was talking to her, he denied it, then later told me he "let her off with the satisfaction of a simple kiss on the cheek" hoping she would get the message he didn't want to continue things with her, but implying to her that'd he'd "always be there for her" He says that was the only time they hung out in person during this period of time and that he was only giving her a ride home from school, but she claims to have hung out with him many times and that they had sex twice. who do I believe? my boyfriend of a year and a half or a girl who has a bad rep for being easy?

Most Helpful Girl

• your boyfriend unless proven otherwise

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• id say don't belive either untill further investigation lolz.. id keep a close eye on em

• Your boyfriend unless you have reasons to believe that she's telling the truth. Maybe dig into a little more, ask your boyfriend about it again