Any thoughts on hairy legs?

Well guys are hairy, that's nothing new. I've got pretty hairy legs, I don't have a problem with that but I know some might not like it.

Any thoughts on hairy legs?

Well My legs aren't a forest or anything, there are quite a few hairs but they're pretty thin anyway. I have naturally really muscular legs so I guess that adds onto the manly. Ness

Thanks everyone :-)

Most Helpful Girl

• I think hair on a guy's legs is manly. Male pattern hair = lots of testosterone. Lots of testosterone = manly man.

So I like hairy legs, but when it gets to the point of looking like he has fur. That's too much

What Girls Said 8

• What are you talking about?!?!

Hairy legs is OKAY

girls, would you rather date a guy that has no hair or hair?

it's just gross when guys don't have hair on their legs it's just not manly :S

but if you think you have a lot of hair on your leg don't shave it or anything! Its only going to make it worse.

Bleach it make it lighter color then it's going to look like you don't have much hair

and there are also some sand papers for legs. I don't know what you call those but it works really good it makes the hair thinner and it's going to look less! Do NOT shave! Lol

• I think it all depends on the girl because I personally don't have a problem with them I actually think its hot but I know a few guy that shave it because it helps them run faster or something like that or they just like how smooth it feels lol but nope I don't have a problem with guys with hairy legs

• For me some hair is always fine. There is a point though when a guy is just so hairy that I really wish he'd do something about it. I've only had this feeling with dark haired guys. My current boyfriend has red hair and I love how it looks.

• I think a guy with hairy legs is sexy as hell. But then again. Over the top hair is just disturbing. As long as you don't have a jungle growing on those legs. They are fine with me! Lol

• I don't mind hairy legs but I prefer it if the hair is light brown or blonde but not really fussed until the point where it becomes a carpet.

• You gotta have the least decency to shave it. Sorry to be blunt, but hairy legs just don't seem. Neat to me. My friend that's a guy is pretty hairy too, I keep telling him to shave it. He's considering laser hair removal. Lol!

• Ok ok! I'm sorry! Lol it's my own preference. I didn't mean to offend anyone. Just to let you know I'm still with him ( I call him my "friend that's a boy" because we're not official yet). And the laser hair removal is a joke. I'm so sorry guys. I felt the urge to apologize because a lot have been disagreeing to me. I feel bad.

• It's insanely gross when guys have really hairy legs, especially if the hairs are like. Curly. It's just too much. Some guys should trim their leg hairs on a regular basis or something

• I know guys are hairy, and I know it is weird for them to shave their legs. But I just can;t get over it when guys have super hairy legs if the hair is a dark color like black or dark brown. I know they can't help it but it kind of grosses me out.

What Guys Said 1

• If you're interested in trimming it but don't have the time buy electric clippers like they use on your head for easy and precise measurement of the leg hair.