If you have failed in dating/relationship do you attribute it to bad luck or bad choices?

0|0
3|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Bad choices. In most failed relationships I should have seen it coming from the start in all honesty -.-

0|0
    0|0
    • Rather than bemoan the bad choices you should praise yourself for learning from them. Most people refuse to learn and instead blame every thing else but themselves

• Thanks that's true yeah :) I do own up to my mistakes easily as I believe in lessons learnt.

• That is kick ass in one so young- bows to you :)

What Girls Said 2

• both. i can admit when i make bad choices, but sometimes it was just a bad hand that i got dealt.
    i dont belive that ALL things can be bc i made a bad choice, but certainly some things.

0|0
    0|0
    • WOW... If a guy was with you and messed up and lost you- MAJOR REGRET!

• bad choices because i was blinded by the love bug!

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• It was always bad choices! Blaming it on bad luck is for the people who always view themselves as victims.

0|1
    0|0
  • Bad choices on their part. hahaha

0|1
    0|0
  • Well I've only ever been in two relationships and ironically ( towards your question ) one of them ended just because of bad luck due to circumstances I couldn't have predicted and the only one through bad choices. So it can easily be one of the other and sometimes it's a combination of the two or none of them at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on how the failure occured.

0|0
    0|0
  • Almost always bad choices.

0|1
    0|0