How long is a guy suppose to wait until having sex?

I have been on 8 dates with this woman and still no sex? My concern is that we aren't a sexual match at all and I have to live with that for the rest of the relatonship.

Most Helpful Girl

• I do get that waiting and going through things... just to realize you two aren't sexual compatible would suck. I do get it. But everyone moves at their own pace. I can't sleep with a guy I'm not comfortable with, or know that he won't "hit it & quit it". So for me it would take time (but I have only slept with one guy that was my serious boyfriend).

If you've already made your intentions known, that you want sex and she still says no. You can either wait it out, or find another woman.

• It sucks having to wait for something that might not even be worth it because what if we aren't sexually compatible then I have to live with her forever.

• waiting has nothing to do with caring.

• Some people just aren't ready for sex as readily as other people, man. I don't know what else to say, it's really up to you and how you want to move ahead with this.

Most Helpful Guy

• What is your emotional bond with her like? Does she feel to you like she's practically already a wife? What part of your daily routine would you gladly sacrifice for her? Would she do the same for you? If you found out a month after sleeping with her that she got pregnant, would you be racing to the store to come up with wedding plans with her, or would you get upset and run away like your hair was on fire? Do you consider her the kind of woman worthy of bearing your children?

If any of these questions have caused you some level of doubt and concern, you should seriously rethink why you want to go to bed with her. Sex is about stability, intimacy, bonding, and procreation, not a mindless spectator sport.

If you're incapable of having fun in a way that doesn't involve fornicating, then you need counseling.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't know! If you can't wait for her then leave her. I wouldn't want a guy pushing sex on me until I was ready.

• Have you guys kissed yetv

What Guys Said 4

• Eight dates is nothing. Be prepared to wait eight months... or more! Be prepared to wait until the lady concerned really knows you and can trust you 100%. This ain't gonna happen overnight, or after eight dates!!

• She needs to put out RIGHT FUCKING NOW ! If she doesn't. leave this wretched piece of shit for some worthy. I will not be in a sexless relationship.

• Wait until she is ready. Or move on. Pretty simple.

• It depends if it looks like you're getting closer and closer then 8 dates is cool, if you're still where you were at the start cut your losses and find a girl who's not frigid.