GUYS: who'd you rather?

S
GUYS: who'd you rather?

o let's pretend no one knows who these girls are (some may not) and put aside all previous opinions and just by the look of them who'd you rather? I'm curious the one in jeans and beige? (Kendall) Or the other (Kylie)?

• Kylie (black and red/orange outfit)
  • Kendall (jeans and the beige outfit)

Most Helpful Guy

• Is it because I know nothing about fashion that I think they dress horribly?
    I don't know, I think maybe kylie since she is curvier.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've always thought kendall was the most beautiful in the whole kardashian/jenner family.

• yeah, its probably because she hasn't had a ridiculous amount of surgery done like the rest. she looks natural and pretty.

What Guys Said 12

• Which one of these has a college degree?

• Kylie just graduated high school (she was home schooled actually) and Kendall is too busy being the face of Calvin Klein along with Justin Bieber and being DVF's model for New York Fashion Week.

• @performerwannabe I might not be very interested in either.

• Good for ya. I was just saying.

• The chick in the second pic kinda looks like @missnowhere

• I still don't understand why these people are famous. What do they actually do?

• These two personally were just born into a ridiculously famous family they had no choice in the matter. Kendall is a high fashion model and kylie has her own line of beauty/hair products. Together they have a clothing line as well as a few other things but as for the others who knows

• I'm glad I picked Kendall. Kylie's money probably came partly from my foreskin.

• The chick in beige looks generally more attractive.

• Kendall, but still i don't find either that attractive (they look good, but they are not my preference.)

• Aesthetically, Kylie appeals to me more than Kendall

• By looks the first one, but other things would figure in.

• Kendall. She's a lot more pretty.

• Do you think that Kendall's skull is probably nearly indistinguishable from Emma Watson's?

• Whichever one likes white guys.

• IL fuck Kylie in the ASSSS

• Kendall looks better

• Neither please

What Girls Said 2

• Oooh I picked Kylie but I meant kendall

• Neither I say the last pic. All in black