How long do you wait before asking a girl out?

For you how long would u leave it? The guy I'm talking to hasn't asked me yet and it bothering me. Sometimes I feel like he likes me to take the lead or his a little shy so I don't know if he's waiting for me to drop a suggestion I just really wanted him to asked me out.

Most Helpful Guy

• why don't you just ask him out instead?

• I've been thinking about it but I don't want him to think I'm desperate.

• Because I don't want to step on his toes thinking I'm being the pushy one as silly as is sounds I like the man to ask first. I've never asked anyone out I don't even know how to go about it.

• "Because I don't want to step on his toes thinking I'm being the pushy one"

works both ways, believe it or not. i like women to ask first. do you honestly think guys like putting themselves out there? we get rejected waaaaay more asking out girls than the other way around.

What Guys Said 3

• Depends, but not long

• Maybe your''e not giving him obvious hints that you like him so he too is very hesitant to make a move in case he is wrong and ruins the relationship you guys had

• I say he knows I like him by now. We speak daily even if we don't he still texts me goodnight and good morning so i feel like his interested I just don't now why he doesn't do it.

• hmmm, he's prob just unsure of what he wants

• Are you saying that only certain men you talk to, should be asking you out?

What Girls Said 0