What would you do if a girl asked your boyfriend to come a party & said don't bring your girlfriend?

And you never personally met or had a conversation with this girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• If a girl told me that I'd ask her why she doesn't want my girlfriend to come. After she explained I would decline, cause if she dislikes my girlfriend that much, I don't need to have any relation with that girl.
    She may also be planning on fucking me or something, and nope, I'm not a cheater.

Most Helpful Girl

• i'd go have a word with her. & slap that bitch. lol jk but i think the girl has feelings for the boyfriend... if i were the girlfriend i'd make my boyfriend stay away from her. but usually it never works cause the boyfriend will think that girlfriend is freaking out over small matters & it will make him cold towards girlfriend because he'll think she's a jealous freak. so what you have to do is show the other girl that boyfriend loves girlfriend more. probably by doing sth like actually showing up to the party with boyfriend :P

What Guys Said 9

• My (hypotetical) girlfriend wouldn't have to do anything, because i just won't go. And I'd probably sever the ties with the girl completely as well. I know how i would feel if i was in her shoes, so i wouldn't put her through that.

I assume that you are asking this because this happened to you? Well if your boyfriend goes to the party, then he may not necessarily be a cheater, but it does show that he has little to no concern for your feelings. I would reconsider.

• I'd probably think she either wants to hook up, steal me away from her or she doesn't like my girl. And I don't really like any of those things to me so I'd probably decline. I'm not much of a party guy anyway.

• "Fine. I don't have one anyway :D"

... :(

• Haha no way I'd go to that party unless my girlfriend actually did something really fucked up to piss her off. If they were supposedly cool, saying that is a huge red flag.

• Ha ha - she wants to hook up with him.

• I would ask her what she has against her. Perhaps they are enemies.

• I would do what she said, but I would be suspicious that my girlfriend set up some elaborate trap.

• Yank her tips out, and bust that two timing bastard!

• Well if I was a guy I'd just go to a different party with my girlfriend. Fuck that other girl (you know figuratively not literally because that's probably what her goal was)

What Girls Said 15

• What's she trying to step in and take ova? Me, and the possessive bitch that I am, I'd give him and ulti-fuckin-matum... I'm not dumb. And if another bitch is asking ya dude to go and specifically requests for you not to be present. Then she is up to no good!!! I hope he's not going to this party...

• Bitch, I'd go off :P Nah, I mean, I'd probably be pretty upset. Not only is it just kinda rude to be like 'oh, don't bring her', we've never met before so the idea that she's passing judgement on me already would be kinda ehh. I guess if he wanted to go though, I couldn't stop him, but it would make me very unhappy.

• id think wtf is her problem, but whatever, if he goes by himself I'm cool with that. i dont have to go everywhere with him.

• I think I would be bothered because if she didn't know me personally she wouldn't have a reason for my boyfriend to not bring me, or not invite me. It sounds screwed up. I would hope my boyfriend would not follow through with that and if he did, bye.

• I wouldn't let him go cause if she doesn't want you there then she's goinbto try something and you never know if they actually had a thing for each other

• I would expect my boyfriend to tell her that's an unreasonable request. After that it's his decision. But depending on the circumstances depends on the outcome.

• I'd let him go, cause I'd trust him.

If he cheats, I'd expect him to tell me, depending on the circumstances I may/may not leave him.

I'm not gonna be a controlling bitch of a girlfriend just cause a girl may be a whore. If anything happens, I'd expect him to tell me.

• Attacked. I'd ask him not to go. Only because she specifically asked for me not to go

• what's your boyfriend's relationship with her? if they're good friends, just let them be, but if it seems like she's trying to make a move, be careful

• I would be pretty pissed. Its one thing if she didn't know but she does. so she's trying to get with your boyfriend.

• That's fine with me, I don't like parties anyway. I will gladly stay home.

• Nothing. I would hope he's not going, that would be the most reasonable thing.

• damn @MarkyyG123 this sounds like that girl -.-

• Hahaha it does :") but it never works Zo, you know that, we always go together... ain't a party unless your there Sweetheart <3

• I wouldn't let him go or I'd crash. Hopefully my boyfriend wouldn't want to go without me too.

• I'd be offended. She sounds like she's jealous or trying to do something with your boyfriend. I'd talk about it with your partner because it doesn't sound right.