How nervous do you get when approaching the one you like?

1. Will you get so nervous that you put it off for a next time or altogether?

2. What goes through your mind before the approach?

3. What will you do to prepare for the approach?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Very nervous. If i am not attracted to a guy i can approach him with confidence and find lots to talk about. I am usually ourgoing and full of confidence, in general. I find it difficult to approach a guy i like.

If i am attracted to a guy , i feel awkward and i become tongue- tied when i speak to him. I feel too self- conscious , in case i say or do something to make him dislike me.

If i feel i have made a fool of myself i try to avoid him or i clam up when he speaks to me due to embarrassment. This can appear to him that i am disinterested him him.

What Guys Said 13

• It just depends. If we've said hi before at least, it's easy. If she is with friends, that can be overwhelming because you have like 3-4 sets of eyes on you.

• 1) More often that not.
    2) Will she look at me like i am a creeper, would she look at me badly, would she humiliate me for approaching her.
    3) Breath a lot, lots of mental preparation before doing (The equivalent of getting ready for a final exam or a very important sports game), my heart will pounding so fast i would feel it on my chest.

• Butterflies in ma stomach and it shatters ma U-G-L-Y voice completely and make ma heart race at the spd of light to which it always almost feel like a heart atk 😰😰😰

• Small butterflies but that disappears rather quickly. No one is safe from the jester😂😂

• If she has friends around you feel weird, because there are more people. If she's alone not to hard, unless your talking about my dick, that gets hard...

• After my most recent endeavor, I'll remember to be less nervous and more bold.

• I never approach

• 1. Will you get so nervous that you put it off for a next time or altogether?

• What you approaching her for? Just to talk to? Or to ask out?

If its just to talk to - no nerves really. Just talk to her about something interesting that you know she likes or an interest you share, a joke between you etc.

If asking out - stupid nervous. Sweating. Most likely put it off for another time only for the same thing to happen that time...

I'm very shy.

• 1. Really nervous
    2. Whats the best way to approach
    3. Look fly. Fix my hair. And hope for the best.

• I got really nervous when I approached this girl I was talking about myself and here were awkward moments of silence. Lol.

• 1. Altogether every time
    2. "There's someone I'm going to allow haunt my imagination and have nothing become of it"
    3. Refer back to 1

• 1- put what off
    2- i usually give her a hug or make fun of her
    3- nothing.

What Girls Said 10

• It depends, with strangers there's no "connection" since I don't know them well and it's neutral feelings. I am a "relationship" type meaning I have to know you a little bit before I can crush on you. When that happens I act normal, but on the inside I over analyze everything I say, from a simple hello to a deep conversation. I interact fine, I just judge myself harshly lol. I've had crushes on guys that never knew I liked them. I try to pick up on a guys behavior of flirting and cues before spilling the beans about my feelings. Most of the time though, they'd ask me out first :)

• I usually get nervous, but not the "I'm gonna puke" kind of nervous. More like the "giddy with butterflies in my stomach" kind of nervous.

• 1.) Usually I am confident and fierce, except with my current crush, with him I fucking blush like hell when we talk.
    2.) I think "I want some tacos" (I try not think about it until I say something).
    3.) I try calming down and convincing myself that no matter what happens, I'll be cool beans.

• 1. yeah i do that a lot
    2. im gonna do it... nahh, maybe next time... no, now... no i dont thinks so
    3. tell myself over and over to do it

• I am in a relationship, but even before we were I never got nervous. Always excited and he still makes me feel that way when I first see him. The way he smiles at me and looks me up and down sends me soaring.

• Nope. If anything I get more confident. It kinda depends on how MUCH I like that person, though. I always think in my head "There's nothing to be nervous over, they're just a person, too."

• I don't get nervous I act playfull and I become talkative.

• I'm a girl and I don't get that nervous. It all depends on who it is. I can be somewhat nervous or not nervous at all but I don't prepare I just wing it and it's been going well so far.

• I get super nervous have a mint panic attack because I worry if I am going to say the wrong thing

• 1. I try not to, but I eventually do.
    2. My mind is empty and I'm just thinking about the pre-planned question/conversation starter.
    3. Think of a question that, if they like me, they can talk about a lot or that they can just give a short reply to if they don't like me.
    Ex. Do you know of any good soccer tricks I could use?
    (No if dislike, yes and then describing if like)