Why does he want me to feel bad about myself?

This guy i rejected for sex said really mean things like i was a person with no direction in life (while i work go to school) he said i dont know what i want (while he is the on who can't decide which girl he wants), he said i unstable and have no real purpose in life, he even made fun of my degrees. I feel really hurt by this, i dont like him anymore but those things he said keep repeating in my mind, i feel reall really hurt, to say those things are harsh and mean, he said it really seriously and just wanted to confront me with myself. He said he was sad he met a ''person'' like 'that'. I feel really hurt, no one ever said that about me, its like he wants to make me feel bad and start to believe im nothing in life so i will make him my life. And he doesn't even want a woman with a purpose in life, he wants someone who will cater to him and have a ''part time '' job, but no career woman, so why would he say things like that? please help, and when i told him about my hobbies or what i do (like im an amazing sketcher he would made fun of me, or said i can't read books)

Most Helpful Guy

• well, did you reject sex with him because you really liked him and you wanted your first time with him to be special then he was totally out of line and is an asshole or did you reject sex with him while having had sex with others, while what he did still crossed a line I understand why he would be upset if the second reason is the case

• no the first one but he thinks the second one

• already did that but he just said ók

• Then I think you just might have to give it time, hopefully he'll come around

Most Helpful Girl

• You rejected him what he wanted so that automatically makes you a terrible person in his eyes and in turn he feels like he has to get even so he says terrible things to you. All and all, he's being an ass so stop talking to him, you don't need that negativity in your life.

What Guys Said 4

• Avoid him at all costs. All he wants is sex, nothing more. He doesn't care about you except for what you can do for him sexually. Make sure you humiliate him in some embarrassing way

• Find someone else...

• You rejected him so I'd say you got what you deserved. Good for him.

• You pretty much listed it and he has problems

What Girls Said 2

• You hurt him, so he retaliated by hurting you on purpose, using things that he knew would be the most hurtful to you. You're better off, honestly.

• It's easier said than done, but forget about him and find someone else. He probably just wants to use you for sex and clearly wants you to feel bad. If he cared about you, he wouldn't say such horrible things and wait for you to be ready (for sex and extra couple stuff). Be strong!