Guys, how would you describe your "type"?

How would you describe the type of girls you're interested in?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Physical: Fit with all the right curves, long feminine hair, pretty smile, high cheekbones
    Personality: confident, flirty, sexy, tease, feminine, ambitious, social, fun, and again for emphasis: confident!

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• Active, friendly, happy, maybe a little bubbly, curved in nose, round face (sorta like ellen page or summer glau), nice hair (i like wavy and straight hair) freckles i like, but can live without (i think they're kinda cute) and european/asian eyes (a mix between the two (i'm not too fussy about eyes)) but i'm open to most girls, i tend to like the athletic body, slightly on the skinny side (i don't mind a little bit of a belly (i think it's cute)) but i like curves on the hips and pretty broad shoulders, oh and she can be either shorter or the same height as me, i don't mind girls that are taller than me (i'm about 6ft) but i prefer girls to be the same height or shorter than me, i would want her to be adventurous, and tenacious, never wanting to give up, a fighter, and happy, i'd want us to have fun together, but also understand each other deeply. this is my IDEAL girl, not necessarily realistic, but everything i'd ever want if i could have any person in the world ( i actually found someone like this a while ago, and she was awesome, we never went out together though, we were a bit different to each other at the time, but she might want to catch up again)

0|0
    0|0
  • Lets see
    Physically- Fit/athletic, curves (wide hips narrow waist), long beautiful hair, nice smile and beautiful eyes I can get lost in!
    Personality- Funny, has a sense of humor and can take a joke. Goofy/silly yet knows when to be serious, smart, feminine, likes the outdoors and traveling.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess someone who will be my best freind.

Like, if hieght, looks, and interests are similar, and we just click, that would be great.

0|0
    0|0
  • Physically: nice butt, thick thighs, average- chubby body wise, nice eyes/smile, dresses nicely, has good hygiene

Personality: cool, fun, talkative, caring, honest, selfless, independent and dependent sometimes, unique, thinks for herself

0|0
    0|0
  • Outdoorsy, quirky, strong willed but not too stubborn. Total tomboy basically. As far as looks, dont really have a type.

0|0
    0|0
  • I want her to me
    extremely mentally stable at all times
    determined.
    Not loose her cool under any circumstances ,
    think straight and positive all the time ,
    REALLY REALLY independent ,
    a girl who can take care of herself her children under any circumstances.
    Someone who is quick to learn
    Very observant
    A healthy body and healthy habits.
    . 😊 that will be all 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Tall handsome well dressed fair skin dark hair conservative.. Usually women say "who's the tall guy in the suit?" And get they get all shy... lol

0|0
    0|0
  • down to earth, endearing, friendly, no makeup, no drama. basically not existing type.

0|0
    0|0
  • read head, really skinny but not sickly, really sarcastic and a good sense of humor, is willing to try anything new and exciting like skydiving :) im picky, yes :P

0|0
    0|0
  • athletic and fun to talk to, but as weird as me, by athletic i mean that she is willing to workout with me (doesnt have to be the fittest of them all) :)

0|0
    0|0
  • young happy and pretty

not too young though, I keep it 18+ at least lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I have a type. I think I do prefer that girls have no racial or height preference. I also do like like anorexic or obese girls. Outside of that though I don't think I have much of a type.

0|0
    0|0
    • *I also do not like anorexic or obese girls.