I'm 25, my ex girlfriend is 21. 6 month relationship, we broke up 2 months ago.. i still love her & miss her but she was never really affectionate. No holding hands. Rarely makes out with me. Doesn't randomly kiss me. Etc... but she texted me back about a month ago saying... she does love me and that i should never forget that. I didn't reply because she lives 3 blocks away from me. I think if she really meant it she would show it not just text it. Right? I can't get her out of my head 24/7
We broke up because she was flirt texting a coworker of hers and snapchating an ex f*ck buddy and i caught her and she still denied all of it and SAYS im crazy? I feel lost because i still love her but i can't trust her when she lies and makes up stupid excuses... someone PLEASE HELP me im still heartbroken. When we broke up she told me she had gone to the club with her coworker guy and had future plans with him. I noticed my ex has a new Skype/google+/email and other things.
- Let her be the one to come back to me even though she sent me a text saying she still loves me and i didn't replyVote A
- Send her a text or something (comment below if yiu have an idea) saying i miss her and still love her (but i am terrified she has or will cheat on me?)Vote B
- Talk to her brother in law about everything and see if he can help me. He is pretty cool for the most part but he is always busyVote C
- Forget her and move on (if so how do i stop loving her)Vote D
- Straight up call her? (But what happens if she is just playing with my emotions?) Mind games?Vote E