What would you do if your crush found out that you like him? How would you feel if you found out that someone who you don't talk to, is crushing on u?

There's this guy in one of my classes who I thought is really attractive from day 1 lol but being the shy person that I am I never talked to him even though I caught him glancing at me a few times, we never talked. So I wanted to show one of my friends who he is, and my friend told me that he made eye contact with him. He said that my crush either saw that my friend was looking or that he was looking at me. The next day, when he was passing my table in class, my friend say "he's passing us rn" super loud so I think that there's a very good chance that now he knows that I've sorta been crushing on him and I really didn't want him to know bc I wanted to actually start talking to him and befriend him. Besides that I feel like I've lost my dignity lol I don't know what to do now? Do you guys have any idea what he might be thinking? One of my friends told me that he's probably creeped out and that really scared me. What would you do if you were in my shoes?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0