Would you date a man this busy?

On Mondays he is in school from 8:00 AM-3:00PM, volunteers from 7-8:00PM
On Tuesdays he is in school from 1:30PM - 10:00PM
On Wednesdays he is in school from 8:00AM - 5:30PM
On Thursdays he is in school from 9:30AM - 2:30PM
On Fridays he is in school from 8:00AM - 12:30PM, has a break, then works from 7:00PM - 2:30 AM
On Saturdays he works from 11:00AM - 10:00 PM
On Sundays he works from 12:00 PM to 12:00 AM

Would you date a man this busy?

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah, why not? You don't have to see the person you're dating every single day. Time apart is a good thing. My man works 12-16 hour swing shifts and I have gone as much as 2 weeks without being able to see him (though it's normally 4-5 days max) because of his schedule. And on the days he works, he pretty much just eats, showers, and sleeps the rest of the day. But we talk every single day, both over the phone and by text, no matter what - even if it means him sneaking into the bathroom at work to call me to tell me goodnight. If the person matters to you, you can make anything work.

• He eats, showers, and sleeps. does he also shit and piss on his work days?

• Obviously. I'm just saying he doesn't leave his house or have friends/family over. He does only what he has to and then sleeps to make it through the next 12-16 hour shift.

What Guys Said 0