Exactly what is so attractive about multiracial people?

I've always heard that multiracial people are always a lot more attractive than people who only consist of one single race. but what is the reason for this? is it because they have physical features that appeal to multiple race? or what exactly am i missing here?

PS= not that i'm complaining since i'm practically multiracial myself, however i'm still confuse

Most Helpful Girl

• Because they have a little something something extra and different added into the ingredient.

Most Helpful Guy

• Because they bring more to the table than most. They know about at least two cultures well. Basically they are like hybrids, better than us most of the times. Although it may not be so true.

What Girls Said 10

• As a multiracial girl I don't think its just the physical appearance. It's also the fact that they have more to share being from two different races they get a chance to experience different cultures and languages. This makes them more diverse and interesting. They get the best of both worlds. :)

• Generally speaking, as they are more likely to be genetically diverse, they are also more likely to avoid the hallmarks of disadvantageous genetic mutations. A good indicator of someone who has a genetically diverse background is possessing symmetrical features. We find symmetrical features attractive, and thus "mixed race" people can be considered to be more attractive.

• i'm biracial but i usually don't find biracial men more attractive than others.

i do, however think that northern Asian men with certain slight russian features are the most beautiful creatures.

• hmm funny you brought that up but as retarded as this sounds but i think Asian people have really strong and dominating genes as most folks i seen who have Asian decent mixed with other decent usually look straight up Asian. like her for example...

img4.bdbphotos.com/.../cjud24kppxpvxp.jpg?skj2io4l

she's half Japanese and half Dominican born in the Dominican Republic. and I Dominican myself yet I would of never thought she was half Dominican

• i think it can go both ways really.
      i turned out looking completely japanese in the eyes of almost everyone. people never guess i'm mixed. there are a lot of half europeans here who turned out looking much more european with light hair/eyes everything.

• Obviously not all mixed race people are more attractive but anyway, there is more variation in their genes, which is an evolutionary advantage.

• I've never seen a ugly mixed race person tho, so yeah they are really beautiful, its the best of both world. White and Black, Asian/Black, Asian/white, or black/arab its just something different, everybody in high school Always thought the mixed race girl was the prettiest

• they look exotic
    but i normally find people say they're attractive if one of the mixes is caucasian

• Nothing. I judge their personality first thing.

• I'm multiracial... I don't know. I only like white guys.

• They look exotic, different. Not the usual junk.

• I'm pretty sure there are attractive people in every race, including multiracial

What Guys Said 8

• Sticking my neck out here but here's a theory.
    It evens out the features to create a more sort of... middle of the road appeal as you've said.

HOWEVER , there is an exception to this.
    The Germanic master race.
    By god their symmetry game is on-point.

• If blond hair and blue eyes do it for you.

• @Bluemax
      That Aryan race eh?
      Hitler's youths are all blonde haired and blue eyed but Hitler is a brunette... well... brunet would probably be the one's that grammatically correct.
      Anyway I digress.

Can't say it doesn't haha

• I have no idea why did I just say that.

• I have no idea :/
    Though I haven't seen many biracial people in real life... well, not that I know of.

• I always find them to have the best of both worlds.
    The ones I know are also more open minded because they have been living in two worlds.

• I'm attraxted to white girls and that's about it, one girl was like 1/4 Hispanic but very light skinned and talked and looked otherwise conpletely white, however she is the only girl who wasn't fully white whom I had a strong attraction to.

• Multiracial people have more of a unique / exotic look

• Political correctness.

• Mixed race, lol. Some of them do seem to have the most attractive features of both parents. At least the ones I notice do.

• I find it disgusting.