What does this mean?

I've been friends with a guy for a few months now, and I like him but it's my senior year of high school and his freshman year of college. I know we're going to end up at the same school so I've been taking my time and trying not to rushing into things with him. Although I know the attraction is physical I asked him if he sees something for us (as in a relationship) because we are clearly compatible and get along so so well. And he mentioned sex, and we had a conversation but now I'm thinking if I value the chances of being in a relationship with this person I don't wanna risk it by having sex with him. So I asked if he sees anything for us and he said I think we're cool. I'm guessing that means no and I asked him to be more specific. Until he responds what the hell is that supposed to mean lol. Am I not cute enough cause I know the personality is there

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• sorry but I think he just wants to be friends. He also would want to have sex with you. I wouldn't do that if I was you because you do like him and your feelings will grow and you will end up being hurt.