I think Im in love with my friend who claims he isn't gay, but seems gay. I don't know what I should do?

He did seem to really like me when we first met. He would ask me out to dinner and offer to pay. He would always call me. Like everyday almost. Now that our other friend (who is gay) has been hanging out with us the last few months, he has been showing him the affection and attention he once showed me. Originally I didn't want to go out with him, but we are best friends now, he knows me better than I know myself and I think about him constantly. As more than a friend. I just don't know what happened.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• This is sort of my situation and I recently asked a question on it too... I think you should just text him, it'll be easier. Hope that helps! :)

What Guys Said 3

• What make you think that he is gay? anyway it's very likely that he is mistaken for gay.

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MistakenForGay

• He sounds like he plays for both teams (hint hint). From experience with a girl, you're better off steering clear of him.

• If he says he isn't gay than he probably is not... Just start hitting on him then see what happens..

What Girls Said 0