Girls, Since everyone hates Indians (asia) then doesn't that mean I have the right to hate you all back?

When you ask women which race they prefer it's always black, latino or white and some say Asian but they mean (chinese, korean, japanese) even though India is in Asia. No one says in these polls that they are attracted to Indian men and every one hates Indian men so I hate you all.

And before you jump to conclusions:

- I am NOT a hinu.
- I am NOT a muslim.
- I am NOT a sikh.
- I speak fluent English.
- I do not work for tech support.
- I do not work in a call center.
- I do not eat curry.
- I do not smell bad.
- I am not a nerd.
- I was born in Africa
- I do not live in India.
- NONE OF THE STEREOTYPES ABOUT INDIANS APPLY TO ME!!!

5

Most Helpful Girl

• There are those of us who like Indian men. Chill bruh. xD

What Girls Said 4

• "... every one hates Indian men..."

I suspect that this statement isn't completely accurate. I don't have positive or negative feelings towards Indian people. I prefer to judge everyone as individuals.

• And I can instantly tell who you are, my good sir. What's up with you, gosh...

• I am angry because women hate Indian men for no reason. None of what you think about Indians apply to me. It's NOT fair!!!

• I actually like Indian dudes bro, I don't believe no sterotypes because they are usually BS and generalizations just like the generalization you are making about women generalizing Indian dudes.

• Chill man, chill.

• First of all, it might be because there are not that many Indians on this site that can be why its not a popular answer as people tend prefer their own ethnicity.

Secondly, the same applies to Indian women they are given the worst stereotypes.

And lastly Indian women do not hate Indian men, but Indian men commonly give preference to everyone but their own women, so instead of looking at women of other ethnicities who may or may not like you why don't you just look for an Indian women who is more likely to like you?

• I don't hate until I have a reason to hate. It's just the way I am. I would rather get to know smeone before I just hate them. I don't hate many.