Guys, Nightgown or cute pajamas?

I recently started seeing a 32 year old ( I'm 21) and I slept over last weekend. I wore some cute undies and my bra. (What I wear to bed)
anyways in gunna see him again and I like to look nice and comfortable so I was wondering if I should wear a little nightgown dress or just some cute undies and a cute pajama top? I want to look comfortable and sexy but also taken a little seriously :-)
i like my nightgowns because it looks very lady like and the undies and pajama shirt look like fun and sexy but not much else.
let me know!
thanks

The nightgown is one cheetah one with lace around it and a thigh slit (ends right above my knee) and the other is black with white hearts on it and lace as well and it is short. When I say nightgown I mean like nightgown short dress, aka "a babydoll nightgown" :-)

6

Most Helpful Guy

• cute pajamas

I hate long baggy nightgowns

Sponsored

What Guys Said 5

• I buy ALL my wife's lingerie - underwear... and... all her sleepwear. Now she decides what to wear and when so I MUST take her tastes and wishes into account when I shop for her.

As far as I am concerned a Woman should NEVER wear underwear to bed. Underwear is for day wear. The one exception I make to this is that I like my Wife to wear a body shaper, higher cut leg openings with a crotch that unhooks to bed as she looks fantastic wearing them. Also teddies, same thing about the unfastening crotch, good romantic sleepwear must be accessible when she desires me to be there to provide her with oral or for intercourse. In terms of gowns, yes everything from a camisole to a long gown - I like silk on my Wife. She insists on panties so we settled on Tap panties, no elastic at the wide leg openings often with lace trim there. Occasionally if she feels extra frisky she will wear a crotchless pair of panties or a pair that has fasteners or buttons that undo at the crotch, she even has pairs with zippers that undo up the middle - under her gowns. She does NOT like me to remove her panties. Above all her sleepwear must be comfortable and she prefers modesty but she also insists that we make love each morning - her initiative so my Wife is a sexually comfortable and fulfilled Woman. We go to bed early and most mornings she will wake me unless I am up already. This for us is our normal and have done this for many years. She has quite an extensive lingerie collection but again she favours gowns and teddies. She prefers shorter gowns, I think she looks amazing in long elegant ones but then again she looks amazing in anything. We both like teddies on her some vintage designs.

• both? wear a nightgown, but have lingerie underneath as a surprise for him.

• It depends on your taste and style. I love the website adoreme. com they have sexy stuff! ;)

• Damn if u came out in a night gown I'd drule all over u

• Nightgown as long as it doesn't go down past mid thigh. Otherwise go with the undies and pajama shirt.