Guys, Nightgown or cute pajamas?

I recently started seeing a 32 year old ( I'm 21) and I slept over last weekend. I wore some cute undies and my bra. (What I wear to bed)
anyways in gunna see him again and I like to look nice and comfortable so I was wondering if I should wear a little nightgown dress or just some cute undies and a cute pajama top? I want to look comfortable and sexy but also taken a little seriously :-)
i like my nightgowns because it looks very lady like and the undies and pajama shirt look like fun and sexy but not much else.
let me know!
thanks

The nightgown is one cheetah one with lace around it and a thigh slit (ends right above my knee) and the other is black with white hearts on it and lace as well and it is short. When I say nightgown I mean like nightgown short dress, aka "a babydoll nightgown" :-)

5

Most Helpful Guy

• cute pajamas

I hate long baggy nightgowns

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 4

• both? wear a nightgown, but have lingerie underneath as a surprise for him.

• It depends on your taste and style. I love the website adoreme. com they have sexy stuff! ;)

• Damn if u came out in a night gown I'd drule all over u

• Nightgown as long as it doesn't go down past mid thigh. Otherwise go with the undies and pajama shirt.