What do you people think of women who just stay home and care for the kids and house?

What do you guys think of women who have kids stay home with them and maintain the house?
my down stairs neighbor is 25 and her husband is 43. They have two year old twin boys who are adorable. But she doesn't work and I always see her in the house. Washing clothes. Cleaning all that. He on the other hand is in and out at weird times. I don't know what he does but he is always talking on the phone with it seems like some type of business people. Just curious... What do you guys think of women who just stay in the house with the kids and clean and cook?

Most Helpful Guy

• It doesn't matter who stays home... as long as it is a happy home with healthy kids...

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't wanna judge but, i'm not the kind of woman who'd just be a housewife. I like to be an independent woman, build my own company, be my own boss. I just can't live a life where all I do is take care of my children and clean the house. It's tiresome and gets super boring. I mean, sure, I can raise my kids, take care of the house AND have a job.

What Guys Said 4

• I like it but I think she can work part time one day so I dont have to pay for everything 24 7

• The ideal women haha I don't know i love women who do what they want but know what has to be done. Kinda reminds me of my mom

• That's their perogative. They can do what they want with their life, and it isn't any of my business.

• That's pretty much what my mom does. 🙂

What Girls Said 3

• Reminds me of my mom, she watched over my siblings and I to make sure we didn't go out of line while my dad worked long hours. Would I do that? Probably not, but what she continues to do as a mom is priceless and sure as hell isn't easy.

• It's okay for like the first year after birth but then I think she should start looking for a job. For her own sanity.

• I think their lives are probably boring, mundane, and unbearably predictable.