Girls, Thoughts on red head guys who are shy?

I go talk to a girl they're not interested, then some other guy who has brown hair and is less attractive than me ( well that's what I think ) will talk to them and grab the girls attention even though they may be over weight or sleazy , I use to play 1st grade rugby league and started body building and have a fair size of muscle ( nick name in high school was barrel chest) , I go on tinder no matches , do girls only like guys who are European background or something? I'm half scotish and Swedish , seriously I give up on women I really don't get it... Also I'm naturally very quite / introverted but i come from a large working class background so I've sorted developed a thick skin.. also my dad had died.. So I can come across as being rough and thick skinned and also because I'm muscular I get told I'm intermadating... When I just want a nice girl who I get along with... It seems hard to find that in a big city aswell
Girls, Thoughts on red head guys who are shy ?

3

Most Helpful Girl

• Hot hot hot hot!!!

What Girls Said 2

• It's not the red hair it's the fact that you come across as intimidating. No girl wants to be intimated by a guy.

• Not every girl you approach is going to be attracted to you and i doubt it has much to do with you being a ginger. Just hang in there.. you'll meet her one day!