Girls, Ask her out or not?

There is this girl in my class; She is very nice girl i caught her staring at me while i was writing something then when i looked up and our eyes mets she turned them away then looked again and smiled. I observed her communicating with others she is well behaved but she doesn't interact with anyone outside the class. BUT everytime she sees me she smile and we have had a few small talks until now.
Also she added me on FB.

What do you think about this?

3

Most Helpful Girl

• Talk to each other properly a few times and if it feels right, ask her out!

• Thanks!!
      Any smart move i can do in order to make sure she likes me?
      Today she touched me i am not sure if by mistake but she was standing very close to me though we didn't talk. we just greeted each other when we first come to the class.

• The only way to become closer is to spend more time together. There's never a "sure" way to control someone's feelings but you can encourage hers by expressing yours.

Good luck!

What Girls Said 2

• i am not sure the details r not sufficiant

• Today she touched me i am not sure if by mistake but she was standing very close to me though we didn't talk. we just greeted each other when we first come to the class.
      And i also caught her staring at me again today

• She's obviously shy and keeps herself to herself. Try turning small talk into longer conversations (show more interest in her life if you want her to open up a lot more to you) Because she seems shy she needs to be comfortable with you before she opens up. Don't go in all guns blazing, take it easy... get to know one another a lot more and she will develop her communication with you a lot better than just smiling and looking away.

• we already spoke on FB like a twice but when it comes to real life i can say that she is really shy one.
      Maybe she is trying to get used to me on social media then she will open up eventually?

• Someone followed me right now is it you?

• yup thats me