Would you date a black, Jewish, bisexual man who works at a military abortion clinic?

Would you date a black, Jewish, bisexual man who works at a military abortion clinic?

• yes
    47% (9)22% (2)39% (11)Vote
  • no
    53% (10)78% (7)61% (17)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|5

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• There is no military abortion clinic.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I didn't know Drake works in a military clinic

1|1
    0|0
  • if it was a woman since i'm straight
    no, jewish; im christian and that could cause shit up
    job doesn't matter since not illegal
    black dont fucking care

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmao your great

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha. If he brought home dinner from work I could bake and I was a female then yea sure.
    Gravey and mashed with that?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• My response on the female anon/asker discourse:
    No, arrogance is rubbing it in your face. She's just stating her opinion. Also why ask such a socially provoking question when you aren't able to deal with the answers? Are you a troll trying to shove your tolerance down everyone's throat? Back off and don't attack people who honestly give their opinion! That goes against everything GAG stands for!

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't care what the rest of GaG thinks, this place is full of idiots—like you. You may go around screaming offensive shit. Not on my question. I will not accept it. At worst, it helps me identify the "lesser people" on here.

• I'm fine with everything but abortion clinic, and jewish if he was very religious. I'm not a religious person so I tend to like dating people who are also not religious.

0|0
    0|0
  • excuse me but what's wrong with them? I'm jewish (nor really religious though) and I'm not different than any christian or muslim. Also I find black people really funny & fun to be around and I think working at military is really hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm guessing someone just watched Kingsman: The Secret Service?

0|1
    0|0
  • What is the big deal? You take the person for whom he is. If you're uncomfortable, then you don't date him. But objectively there is nothing wrong with this guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • none of those factors matter to me

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind him being black jewish and working at an abortion clinic but I don't feel too great about dating a bisexual person.

0|0
    0|0
    • In all honesty, I'm not gonna sugarcoat it, I find what you're saying really disgusting.

• So? I don't care what you think.

• Wow. Such arrogance. Good luck with life.