Would you date a black, Jewish, bisexual man who works at a military abortion clinic?

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• There is no military abortion clinic.

What Guys Said 4

• I didn't know Drake works in a military clinic

• if it was a woman since i'm straight
    no, jewish; im christian and that could cause shit up
    job doesn't matter since not illegal
    black dont fucking care

• Lmao your great

• Haha. If he brought home dinner from work I could bake and I was a female then yea sure.
    Gravey and mashed with that?

What Girls Said 7

• My response on the female anon/asker discourse:
    No, arrogance is rubbing it in your face. She's just stating her opinion. Also why ask such a socially provoking question when you aren't able to deal with the answers? Are you a troll trying to shove your tolerance down everyone's throat? Back off and don't attack people who honestly give their opinion! That goes against everything GAG stands for!

• I don't care what the rest of GaG thinks, this place is full of idiots—like you. You may go around screaming offensive shit. Not on my question. I will not accept it. At worst, it helps me identify the "lesser people" on here.

• I'm fine with everything but abortion clinic, and jewish if he was very religious. I'm not a religious person so I tend to like dating people who are also not religious.

• excuse me but what's wrong with them? I'm jewish (nor really religious though) and I'm not different than any christian or muslim. Also I find black people really funny & fun to be around and I think working at military is really hot.

• I'm guessing someone just watched Kingsman: The Secret Service?

• What is the big deal? You take the person for whom he is. If you're uncomfortable, then you don't date him. But objectively there is nothing wrong with this guy.

• none of those factors matter to me

• I don't mind him being black jewish and working at an abortion clinic but I don't feel too great about dating a bisexual person.

• In all honesty, I'm not gonna sugarcoat it, I find what you're saying really disgusting.

• So? I don't care what you think.

• Wow. Such arrogance. Good luck with life.