Tinder any good for finding real relationships?

I've always hated the idea of Tinder, possibly the shallowest online dating form ever, but recently I've been considering just testing it out, maybe not judge it until I've actually used it. I'm not into just hooking up and shit, I've been single for 4 years and I want a relationship, does anybody reckon this is actually possible? Any success stories? rants about how shit Tinder is are also welcome, I'm all ears buddy. Thanks!

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Well, most girls on there are looking for relationships only anyways, It's really only guys who ever want to hook up. Dating sites/apps are a woman's market though, it's much easier getting matches as a female than as a male. For every girl there's a thousand creepy guys trying to get her, so the competition is a little more intense.

If you were to walk into a bar where you see a girl you're interested in, there's likely to be a 50/50 split of females and males in a small place. But with dating sites/apps, now you have a radius of anywhere between 10-100 miles of all males that can likely hit on one girl.

• Yeah, well I installed it last night and I've gotten 3 matches already so I'm either doing something right or they are just liking everybody. gonna give it a few days before I message anybody though, want to see just how many matches I get in a few days as kind of an experiment, and which ones are obviously spam. Fun! Also if any message me first. But LOL the chances of that. Thanks for the reply!