How to get closer to this girl?

I am a senior in college and have decided to finally try and get a girlfriend. I am a music major and have been seeing this girl around lately practicing clarinet in the practice rooms. She's probably a freshman because I have never seen her before. Anyways, she's super cute, and I really want to talk to her. I just don't know what to say. She's always alone, so I don't have to compete with anyone else, but I still don't know what to say. I can think of an excuse to talk to her, but when I do, where do I go from there? And how would a freshman girl feel about dating a senior guy?

What Girls Said 2

• Don't "make an excuse" to talk to her. Just talk to her. Go up to her and tell her straight up that you've seen her around campus and you've been wanting to say hello ever since. That simple.

• If she really is a freshman, she's probably scared stiff. Of what? Of the world of college etc. Best approach is to walk up to her and say, "hi, I'm blank blank blank. I've seen you around you must be new.. When you come from?" Then let her talk about herself. If she likes you the conversation will flow. "Hate is a band playing on campus next week will you like me to take you. I love to go with you." Something like that

What Guys Said 0