I'm not a boyfriend material, how do I make peace with this fact?

Optional: (Don't read if you don't want)
I'm not the type of guy girls can enjoy spending "too much" time with. Girls do enjoy my company but not for long. I mean I'm funny, sarcastic, cute in appearance, but not a romantic guy. I don't know how to sweet talk with girls, do all the mushy gushy stuffs that boyfriends do. And when I get upset or mad at someone, I do pretty stupid stuffs like ignore them and also make it pretty obvious that I'm doing so, which ultimately ruins the friendship/relationship/whatever. I think I'm more selfish. I care about my feelings over others, that is why I'm not a boyfriend material. I can't be a good boyfriend.
----
But I do feel sad about myself when I think of the fact that I have no one and never will. What can I do to get over this sad feeling and be happy instead? Any advice is appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Most Helpful Girl

• At least you realize your flaws. All you can do is focus on improving yourself and not get into a relationship until you feel you can be that caring mature person. So basically just work on yourself. The other options are to stay single and just satisfy your sexual need with casual hookups or find a girl with poor self esteem who will always come crawling back to you no matter what you say or do.

Most Helpful Guy

• You want to be "boyfriend material" but are not willing to make any changes to bring about that result?

• I don't want to be, I want to make peace with the fact that I'm not.

What Girls Said 2

• I think you can be an awesome boyfriend, you just need to work on some things and make yourself a better you.

• You will find on soon. Just be yourself and it might work

What Guys Said 2

• hmm how do you make peace with that fact? get a sex change. or be a sexual so you can get yourself pregnant

• Can't believe you're 36 years old.

• You already sound at peace