Do taken girls still spend 6 hours with other guy friends?

a girl I like always agrees enthusiastically to my offers to hang out. the first time we went out to a restaurant and we spend 3 hours together. then we went to a dinner and movie we spend 6 hours together.

we have great chemistry and I can tell from the way she looks at me she is into me

I confessed my feelings she sent me she is a relastionship and she really enjoys her time with me and we better stay friends and she still wants to hangout with me.

I pretended like nothing happened.
then I asked her to the beach she agreed but she was booked becuase of her studies. she said I will text you.

3 days later i sent her a message that I told you that after my confession things will change and It usually take me a long time to get it but i finally recieved the message. good luck

after 8 minutes she sent me I am really really sorry i didn't have credit and I didn't change and I will never change. I can not this week and you know how much I love to go but I can't I swear.

anyways we set another time. we went to the beach and we watched a movie. we spent 7 hours?

do you think that boyfriend thing is a cover. I think it is a lie. I can see it in her eyes that she is intersted?

she is 20 years old

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm giving you my opinion. It is my opinion I do not believe that other girl share this, but here I go. She has a boyfriend. She enjoys your company. What's wrong with that? If that is so and she fits into a pattern that I have seen and because of that I have avoided.
    Too many girls think that they can have guy friends as well as a boyfriend.. That's because they are unaware of the fact that I guy doesn't want to be with you unless he's attracted to you. The fact that he's attracted to you means he wants to be emotionally involved with you. That includes sex and that includes sex in a big way. If she has a boyfriend, she will not cross the sex line with you. If she doesn't have a boyfriend then there is no line. The problem is not use the problem is with the girl who doesn't understand why guys are attracted to them and it's not to discuss quantum mechanics

Most Helpful Guy

• Women are allowed to have best friends of the opposite sex while in a committed relationship. I wouldn't have a problem if my girlfriend did that.

What Girls Said 2

• She honestly probably sees you as a friend. I know it's insane for a lot of people to think this, but there ARE women out there with strong platonic male friends. I have had male friends like this before and we did all of these things. It isn't always romantic. This is why you make your feelings known a little earlier on so there's no confusion.

• i googled her in the internet and found her ask. afm. girls were asking her if you like a guy and he confessed his feelings would you tell him. she said never ever I will never admit my feelings.

• i have very good observational skills

• Right... so why aren't you two together then?

• She probably sees you as just a friend who she enjoys spending time with, as she said. There really isn't any reason for her to lie about having one, and even if she did lie it's odd because there would be no reason to do so.

What Guys Said 1

• You are one of these guys that she keeps around because well you take her places her boyfriend doesn't, you are the friend to her that her boyfriend is not and probably should be. She spends time with you but then she goes back to her boyfriend, has some netflix and chill and you're sat around on your jack jones hoping that one day she'll dump her boyfriend and come to you. She probably won't but if she does just how long will it take until she does it to you?

• That doesn't mean she's interested in you.